Fire Guts Abuja Samsung’s Showroom


IMG 20231107 WA0000

-Advertisement- Place Your Advert Here

Samsung showroom close to Banex Plaza located along the Aminu Kano Crescent in Wuse II, Abuja, was on Monday burnt by fire, suspected to be as a result of electrical fault.

As at press time it was estimated that goods worth millions of naira were destroyed with no official casualty figure released

In a viral video  on the internet seen  by our reporter, the popular electronics store was seen in flames while some persons were heard screaming in the background.

As of press time, men of the FCT Fire Service were already on the ground in an attempt to contain the fire.

-Advertisement- Place Your Advert Here

“Yes, it’s true. Our men are already on the ground,” the Head of Operations of the FCT Fire Service, Abiola Adebayo, told newsmen.

Adebayo added that men of the FCT and Federal Fire Service were still battling the inferno, as they were earlier prevented by hoodlums in the area.“They didn’t allow us to go and fight the fire, until we called policemen. So, when the police came now, they were able to attack the fire, they have not finished. The fire is still burning. FCT and Federal Fire Service are battling the fire now,” he said.

-Advertisement- Place Your Advert Here

Ismail Aniemu

Ismail Aniemu, Publisher of JournalNG and ghost writer, is a maritime journalist of over two decades' of practice with multidisciplinary background. He holds a masters degree in Transport Management from Ladoke Akintola University of Technology(LAUTECH) with bias for logistics. He is also an alumnus of the Times Journalism Institute where he obtained a post graduate diploma in Journalism. Email:

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button